By Mark Brummel
A centred instructional for Microsoft Dynamics NAV program improvement
* find out how Dynamics NAV ERP suite is determined up and customised for varied industries
* combine a number of components of a company's operations together with monetary reporting, revenues, order administration, stock, and forecasting
* enhance entire functions and never simply skeleton platforms
* Covers the layout and implementation of 2 new add-on prone: The Squash program and the garage & Logistics program
* additionally usable for prior types corresponding to 3.x, 4.0, and 5.0
* Easy-to-read sort, full of hard-won useful recommendation
* Real-world examples with step by step motives
Dynamics NAV 2009 is an company source making plans (ERP) software program product from Microsoft that may be used for number of enterprise wishes. it's a part of the Microsoft Dynamics relations, and meant to help with finance, production, patron courting administration, provide chains, analytics, and digital trade for small and medium-sized organisations.
This ebook is a targeted instructional on Microsoft Dynamics NAV program improvement, so that you can strengthen entire purposes and never simply software outlines. it is going to convey NAV builders the right way to create other kinds of purposes. other kinds of software are very important in several industries like type, vehicle, retail, books (education), and different industries. It starts through introducing the provision chain that you'll be utilizing through the booklet. you are going to enforce the Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP suite and find out how it really is arrange and customised for numerous industries.
You may be in a position to customise Dynamics NAV to fit the several facets of a company equivalent to monetary administration, courting administration, construction, Jobs, exchange, garage, Logistics, and so forth. The publication will take you thru those Microsoft-designed software positive factors and enable you to customise and expand them adequately. therefore, it is possible for you to to create a constitution of your individual in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
A centred instructional for Microsoft Dynamics NAV program development
What you are going to examine from this book
* enforce Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP suite with a pattern program during the booklet
* organize Dynamics NAV and customise it for varied industries together with style, retail, and the auto
* familiarize yourself with key Dynamics NAV good points akin to stock Valuation, merchandise monitoring, and Reservations
* know about B2B and B2C Interfacing and the basics of software layout
* examine and customise program positive factors designed through Microsoft resembling monetary administration, CRM, production, Distribution / Wholesale, and Retail and expand them adequately
* layout your purposes to have an excellent stability among fee of possession and performance
* examine operation info according to revenues demographics utilizing Dynamics NAV CRM
* expand your center purposes utilizing interfaces akin to Flatfile, CSV, XMLports, ADO, EDI criteria, and internet companies
This ebook is an instructional in an easy-to-read type. it is going to convey Dynamics NAV builders the right way to create purposes of alternative forms with enough examples all through.
Who this e-book is written for
IIf you're a NAV advisor and developer, or clothier of industrial functions you are going to profit such a lot from this ebook.
The booklet assumes that you've got a easy figuring out of commercial administration platforms and alertness improvement, with a operating wisdom of Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Read or Download Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 Application Design PDF
Similar software development books
This article explains, from various views, how software program and the software program are various from different industries technologically, organizationally, and socially.
Methods to effectively enforce reliable computing initiatives utilizing aspect-oriented programming This landmark e-book fills a spot within the literature by way of not just describing the elemental strategies of reliable computing (TWC) and aspect-oriented programming (AOP), but additionally exploring their serious interrelationships.
Opher and Peter,
Just received my replica of occasion Processing in motion and skim it even though the weekend.
I might say that you just and Peter produced a real magnum opus. it truly is nice!
It could be learn by:
A) each seller that's constructing an EDA/CEP to promote; and
B) each software program engineer who's constructing an EDA/CEP software.
Your publication is the development processing consultant for a few years to come back.
Thank you and congratulations!
Magento is a feature-rich, expert, open resource e-commerce software that provides retailers entire flexibility and keep an eye on over the glance, content material, and performance in their on-line shop. you've gotten the main appealing Magento shop on the net with the main aggressive costs, yet with no viewers, you are going to fight to make major revenues.
Additional resources for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 Application Design
This turned out to be a very difficult task so they decided to split the improvements into two releases. 0 which is the technical release number, is a technology release. NET and to move from a two tier to a three tier technology. This was also the first release with a drastic change in the user interface. Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 contains an entirely new user interface, the "Role Tailored Client", built new from the ground up—the existing ("Classic") user interface is the same with no changes.
36 ] Chapter 1 The Customer and Vendor Ledger Entry have details for application, unrealized loss and gain, various discounts, and corrections. This way we are able to keep track of what happens with an entry without changing the original information. The Item Ledger Entries a have wide variety of sub entries depending on what you are doing with the items. One of the most important tables in Microsoft Dynamics NAV is the Value Entry table. Each Item Ledger Entry has one or more of these. This table is the 'soft bridge' between the inventory and the financial part of the application.
18 ] Chapter 1 Dynamics NAV in throughout supply chain The Dynamics NAV product is used almost everywhere in the business supply chain. This is mainly because it is a highly customizable ERP system. Dynamics NAV is used in the classical supply chain companies like manufacturing plants, wholesale companies, and in retail with or without many changes. But with an add-on, the product is also used in transportation companies or in the recycling industry. In order to understand this better, it is important to know how companies work.